Family sanctuary in premium lifestyle setting
Auction Saturday 6 November
FIND. Peace, privacy and an incredible family lifestyle are high on the list of attractive attributes for this free-standing Torrens Title home. Resting on a battle-ax block and tucked well away from the road, this low-maintenance home offers a level of privacy and peace that is perhaps unexpected given its central location. From this exclusive beachside setting, you can enjoy outstanding 'walk-everywhere' access to Curl Curl lagoon & beach, schools, parks and Freshwater village.
LOVE. A superbly-appointed outdoor zone is set privately to the rear, and offers the opportunity to eat and entertain outside all the way through the year. The layout will appeal to families, with ultra-spacious bedrooms and a luxurious master suite that allows parents to retreat and unwind.
- Gather friends and family together on the all-seasons outdoor living zone, covered and protected from the weather, and featuring built-in speakers and a BBQ area
- Enclosed north-facing courtyard, ideal for the kids to run around in or to sit and catch a moment of afternoon sun
- Light-filled lounge room with vaulted ceilings and an easy connection out to the rear terrace
- Combined dining and kitchen area, neatly presented with stone counters, gas cooking and a dishwasher
- Huge over-sized bedrooms with built-in storage in all
- Luxe master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and a shower en-suite
- Family bathroom with bathtub and separate shower plus upstairs WC
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning on both levels
- Generous internal storage cupboards
- Large auto lock-up garage with internal access and extra space for a workshop or storage
LIVE. You are well positioned here to enjoy an idyllic beachside lifestyle with Curl Curl beach just down the road and the lush environs of Curl Curl Lagoon close by. This sought-after pocket of Curl Curl allows you to walk to Freshwater village with ease, while bus services directly outside the house offer easy access to Manly. Curl Curl Lagoon and John Fisher Park are moments away for walking, kicking a ball around and riding bikes and scooters, which will prove to be invaluable for families with active kids.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $467 pq
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to the City CBD, Westfield Warringah and surrounds
- Local cafes and shops at Freshwater Village
- Westfield Warringah Mall and Dee Why Grand shopping centres are close by
- Harbord Public School
- St John the Baptist Primary
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- Mackellar Girls High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We have found this location to be so convenient, right in the middle of the beach, the park and the school.
- We enjoy the level flow out to the terrace and the courtyard, and how spacious the bedrooms are.
- We love chilling at the back of the house and entertaining family and friends.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVID11Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.