Beachside bliss in immaculate lower duplex
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Delivering an environment of peace and calm, this spacious lower duplex catches the eye with its stylish contemporary finishes and over-sized layout. With private outdoor living spaces, a lock-up garage, a vastly spacious living zone and a large backyard, this is a quiet, private home that offers all of the benefits and space of a free-standing house. It rests in one of the most sought-after pockets of Curl Curl, just 200 metres to the beach, and close enough to hear the waves crashing against the shore at night.
LOVE. The layout is extravagantly spacious with a large split-level living and dining area that spills out onto a sunny outdoor living zone and back yard. This is a beautifully presented home ready to move in with nothing to spend, in an outstanding lifestyle setting, where the beach is set to become your family's natural playground for every day.
• Split-level living zone with an enormous amount of space to allow for various configurations including a study nook
• Living is extended by a covered entertainer's patio, which overlooks a meticulous back yard with tropical plantings and a level lawn
• Sitting alongside a dedicated dining area for effortless entertaining and family meals, the modern stone kitchen features brekkie bar, gas cooking, dishwasher and adjoining laundry
• Stunning master bedroom with an open free-standing spa bathtub for a luxe bathing experience in the comfort of your bedroom, plus a shower en-suite and built-ins
• Two additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and soft carpet
• Modern family bathroom with neutral tones and a rainfall shower
• Single lock-up garage and an additional off-street parking space
• Shared outdoor hot shower for an easy wash-down after the beach
LIVE. You are well positioned here to enjoy an idyllic lifestyle that revolves around the surf, sand and sun. Sitting across the road from Curl Curl beach, you can easily nip to the beach for a swim before or after work. This sought-after pocket of Curl Curl allows you to walk to Dee Why or Freshwater with ease, thereby enjoying the wide range of dining and shopping options that these two suburbs offer. Bus stops outside the house offer easy access to Manly and Frenchs Forest, while the serene surrounds of Harbord Lagoon are moments away for walking and riding bikes.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.