Peaceful sanctuary packed with extras
FIND. Nestled within a peaceful pocket of the northern beaches, this renovated home is packed with extras and modern comforts to tick all the boxes as the perfect family sanctuary. The leafy surrounds offer an abundance of bushland tranquillity enjoyed with plenty of natural sunshine enhanced by its desirable cornerside position.
LOVE. Perfectly placed for effortless indoor-outdoor living, this modern home is surrounded by a host of outstanding additions on the family wish list. Inside, the sleek, generously proportioned kitchen and adjoining open-plan living area is filled with sunlight from its northerly aspect and captures the serenity of its leafy neighbourhood.
- Marble-look stone benchtops and matt black fittings in the kitchen set the tone for an elegant, sophisticated style.
- The open-plan kitchen and living area overlooks the pool area below.
- The covered entertaining deck enjoys ideal access from the kitchen.
- The poolside paved area is large enough for several sunlounges or dining set.
- Front and backyard lawn areas including a cubby house give children and pets plenty of space to run around.
- Zoned air-conditioning, dimmable downlights and window shutters are delightful home comforts.
- The downstairs storage room includes a bathroom and access to ample under-house storage.
LIVE. This home is in an idyllic family-friendly neighbourhood minutes away from sporting facilities, extra-curricular activities and primary and high schools including Pittwater House. Take a leisurely stroll just 700m away to the much-loved collection of local shops including a bakery, pizza shop and café or explore the budding South Creek Rd shops for more. For the convenience of public transport, the regular 173 bus travels to and from Warringah Mall or reach several of the peninsula's most desirable beaches only around 5km away.
Water rates: Approx $149
Council rates: Approx $481.25
Size: Approx 562.8 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to the City CBD, Westfield Warringah and surrounds
- Wheeler Heights shopping village
- Dee Why Grand and Westfield Warringah Mall
- Cromer Primary School
- Cromer High School
- Pittwater House Private College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- It's such a lovely, quiet area where the kids are always playing cricket in the street and playing out the front.
- It's so handy having the local shops so close by, plus all the new shops along South Creek Rd with new restaurants and cafes.
- It's great having the option of being able to walk to primary and high schools.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.