Light-filled home on generous block in quiet cul-de-sac
FIND. Positioned on a quiet, family-oriented cul-de-sac, this single-level brick home delivers on space and natural light, and offers lots of privacy and tranquillity. Sitting on a generous block of 569sqm, this beautifully-presented home offers a neat and tidy floorplan, with light and airy interiors, lots of living space, and a huge backyard with a pool.
LOVE. There is a beautiful sense of space and light throughout the entire home. The living area follows a split-level design, which creates subtle separation between lounge and dining areas, whilst a sunny backyard with a lawn and pool will be a favourite space for relaxation and play. Though it is super comfortable and immaculately presented, there is a lot of potential to elevate this home with some renovations.
- Split-level living and dining area with polished pine floorboards, high ceilings and lots of beautiful natural light
- Easy connection from living to a covered courtyard that connects to the backyard, so you can entertain whilst watching the kids play in the pool
- Large backyard with pool, open patio and lawn, a private and peaceful space for spending time with family and friends
- Well-appointed kitchen with free-standing gas cooker and dishwasher
- Roomy, light-filled bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Two side-by-side bathrooms, one with shower, the other with a bathtub
- Outdoor laundry, good internal storage
- Storage & generous driveway parking
LIVE. This quiet, serene setting appeals to families because of its proximity to beautiful parklands and nature reserves, as well as schools, shops and beaches. Close by is St Matthews Farm Reserve, where there's a street-style skate park and a basketball court for the kids; just around the corner is Cromer Public School; Narrabeen Lake is close by for nature walks or bike rides, and it's just a quick drive to beaches and lifestyle hubs in the surrounding suburbs.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- It's a very quiet, family-oriented cul-de-sac. There are always kids playing in the street.
- We have loved summer days and BBQs in the backyard around the pool.
- We love the proximity to the local primary school, making the school run very quick and easy.
RATES & SIZES:
Land size - Approx 569.1 sqm
Water rates - Approx $149.35 pq
Council rates - Approx $494.22 pq
- Buses to the City CBD, Westfield Warringah & surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- Wheeler Heights shopping village
- Dee Why Grand and Westfield Warringah Mall
- Cromer Primary School
- Cromer High School
- Pittwater House Private College
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.