North-facing haven with resort-style gardens
FIND. Meticulously presented and offering a flexible floorplan that will excite families, this dual-level home holds its main living and entertaining spaces to the rear, and provides a peaceful, resort-like environment for families to bask in. Oriented to capture bright northerly sunshine as well as glorious views across the valley, this superbly-appointed home is bright and airy, and features versatile living spaces that can be moulded to your family's needs.
LOVE. A resort-style garden with saltwater pool and pool-side cabana is a stunning and very private area where you can completely relax and recharge. An upper balcony that embraces the entire north and western sides of the building is another outdoor zone where you can sit and take in a soothing tree-filled outlook over the valley and enjoy stunning sunsets.
- Free-flowing north-facing living area that is extended by a balcony
- Resort-style backyard with landscaped gardens, a koi fish pond, over-sized saltwater swimming pool with a poolside cabana
- Well-appointed stone kitchen with modern electric cooktop, dishwasher and generous pantry storage
- Three of the bedrooms offer access to the elevated balcony and terrace that offers an incredible view of the surrounding landscape
- All bedrooms are appointed with built-in storage, ceiling fans and ducted air-conditioning
- Stunning family bathroom with free-standing bathtub & rainfall shower
- Additional shower bathroom
- Laundry room leading to discreet clothes drying area
- Extensive under-house storage, garden shed
- Driveway parking for two cars
LIVE. This location is perfect for families, with parks and schools within easy walking distance, including Cromer Public School, which is two blocks away. There are plenty of nature trails in the area, including those around South Creek and Narrabeen Lake; local shops and bus stops within moments of the front door, and it's just a short drive to beaches and shopping and dining offerings in the surrounding beachside suburbs.
Water rates: Approx $147.71 pq
Council rates: Approx $449.80 pq
Size: Approx 556sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to the City CBD, Westfield Warringah and surrounds
- Wheeler Heights shopping village
- Dee Why Grand and Westfield Warringah Mall
- Cromer Public School
- Cromer High Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The lush green views of the valley are very special and the sunsets over the district are beautiful
- The northerly aspect brings light into the house all through the day
- It's a short walk to a number of great schools
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.