Private family haven in quiet cul-de-sac
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction Saturday 14th August
FIND. Set privately within a quiet residential estate and sitting alongside a beautiful nature reserve, this expansive dual-level home is a true family-pleaser. Comfortable, spacious and offering outstanding access to Dee Why town, the house features multiple living zones, five large bedrooms, a study, plus a double lock-up garage. Seamless flow to a large all-weather deck means this home is a fantastic entertainer, suitable for gatherings of any size.
LOVE. This quiet cul-de-sac setting offers families a connected community to be part of, where the kids can play in the street, and neighbours can come together to socialise. What makes this home particularly special is the views straight onto the reserve, which really help to create a sense of open space, privacy and being surrounded by nature.
• Quiet, private interiors with a great family-friendly layout
• A generous open-plan living zone features a free-flowing layout and seamless access to an all-weather entertainer's deck, which looks out over a child-friendly lawn and the reserve
• Ultra-sleek modern kitchen with island bench, gas cooking and generous pantry and cupboard storage
• Second living area on the upper level, perfect as a rumpus for the kids or a quiet media room
• Stunning master suite with a king-sized bedroom, two walk-in wardrobes and a chic double-shower en-suite
• Four additional bedrooms are all grouped together on the upper level. Two of them share access to a shower en-suite, and all are equipped with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Bathrooms on both levels, with a stunning family bathroom with free-standing bath and separate shower
• Laundry room with outdoor access and storage space
• Ducted air-conditioning, Bosch security system
• Double lock-up garage with internal access and storage space
LIVE. Sitting on the border of Cromer and Dee Why, this is a highly convenient location that offers quick access to all of the shopping and dining offerings in Dee Why town, and also sits within an easy walking distance of the beach. City bus services are quick to access on Pittwater Road, and there are also walking and cycling paths that lead directly past the street and carry all the way through to Narrabeen Lake.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.