Extensive entertainer with ocean and district views
FIND. Lived in and loved by the same family for 21 years, this extraordinary architect-designed home delivers expansive interiors, and commands spectacular panoramic views of the ocean and district. Sunlit, spacious, and serving up a multitude of impressive living spaces, this is a private and versatile home that is just as suited to lavish entertaining as it is to relaxed family life.
LOVE. Designed and built solidly in the 80's, this unique dual-level residence features a striking design with soaring high ceilings, and timber and exposed brick details. With living areas, bathrooms and bedrooms on both floors, the versatile layout will suit a family that loves open and inclusive space to come together, but also wants private breakout zones to retreat to. This remarkable residence is nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac, with an elevated vantage point that allows you to gaze over the district to Long Reef and Dee Why beaches and Narrabeen Lake.
• There are a number of living areas, depending on your mood or the weather. Choose from the cozy living area with soaring high ceilings and gas fire; or the east-facing sitting room that flows out to a vergola-covered entertainer's deck, or the upstairs living area with adjoining terrace that offers stunning views of the ocean.
• Enjoy the luxury of a bar area with adjoining wine cellar.
• All of the bedrooms are spacious and comfortably appointed. The lavish master suite includes a shower en-suite, a walk-in robe, built-ins, and access to a terrace with ocean and district views.
• A flexible fifth bedroom could be utilised as a study.
• The generous kitchen adjoins a casual dining area, and there is also a more formal dining alcove, both of which overlook the pool.
• Elegantly appointed bathrooms are placed upstairs and downstairs.
• The double lock-up garage is spacious with plenty of storage and functional with access internally to he home
• Beautifully landscaped gardens and fishpond to the front.
LIVE. Whilst providing complete peace and privacy, this serene setting appeals to families because of its proximity to beautiful parklands and nature reserves, as well as schools, shops and beaches. Narrabeen Lake is close by for nature walks or bike rides, and it's within very close proximity of shops, beaches and eateries at Dee Why and Collaroy.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.