Charming Family Home with Flexible Living
FIND. In a peaceful cul-de-sac setting, this gorgeous family-focused home provides an abundance of indoor and outdoor spaces, catering to growing and established families, with the addition of a teenage retreat or in-law accommodation completing this outstanding abode.
LOVE. The flexible living spaces, providing multiple zones for large families, while the free-flowing floor plan ensures entertaining zones are all well-connected. A sparkling solar-heated swimming pool makes this home summer ready and the perfectly level and low-maintenance garden provides plenty of space for kids and adults.
• Bursting with a whole lot of street appeal, thanks to a beautifully maintained front garden, this charming residence will capture your heart.
• Headlined by vaulted and beamed ceilings, and anchored by warm timber flooring, a relaxing and airy ambience is delivered.
• On entry, the living and dining domain is both spacious and inviting, with an additional family room on offer when you step down into the heart of the home.
• The contemporary kitchen is fit for a chef, with stone benchtops, plenty of pantry space and stainless-steel appliances. It connects effortlessly with the family room and the outdoor shaded deck area.
• Three bathrooms ensure large families are well-catered for with 2 bathrooms, one up and one down, and a complete bathroom featuring separate shower and bath tub in the teenage retreat/guest accommodation.
• Four bedrooms upstairs are all generous in size and provide walk in robes, while the master and 2nd bedroom both flow beautifully out to a terrace – a great spot to collect your thoughts after a long day.
• The teenage retreat / guest accommodation (5th bedroom) is completely equipped for separate living and is an ideal setup for those with older kids, in-laws or families who host guests.
• A DLUG provides additional storage to keep all those larger valuables safe and hidden away.
LIVE. In a quiet yet convenient location with shops, schools and James Morgan Reserve all a short level stroll away, as well as Dee Why bike track that takes you straight to Dee Why beach, this is a wonderful location for families and children. Just a 5-10-minute drive away is a plethora of beaches while nearby buses provide access to Manly, the CBD and beyond.
Size: Approx. 822sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172pq
Council Rates: Approx. $643pq