Luxurious resort-style living in the heart of Cromer
FIND. A versatile floorplan with multiple living spaces and spectacular north-facing outdoor entertaining are just a few of the enticing attributes of this charming home that sits in a convenient position just a short stroll to local shops and schools. This sprawling residence is presented in immaculate condition and is ready for a family to move in and enjoy now, yet allows the flexibility of being able to mould the home to your specific needs.
LOVE. Held by the same family for 29 years, the house has been developed over the years to embrace the notion of fluid indoor/outdoor living and entertaining. A north-facing garden is set privately to the rear, where there is a large covered entertainer's deck, a level lawn, as well as a Balinese-inspired cabana to relax in after you've had a dip in the solar-heated saltwater pool and rinsed off under the outdoor shower. This luxurious, resort-like space practically demands you to sit back, relax and take in the serenity of your surroundings.
• The extensive floorplan offers great versatility, with two large open-plan living areas, a studio and a study.
• A rear-set living and dining space flows out to the entertainer's deck, while the second living space is combined with the kitchen, which is appointed with CaesarStone counters, gas cooking, a dishwasher, and sleek, white soft-close joinery.
• On the upper level is a lavish parent's retreat, with a king-sized bedroom with a north-facing balcony, a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite, as well as an adjoining study.
• Two other queen-sized bedrooms include built-ins.
• A single lock-up garage includes lots of space for storage.
• Premium appointments include under-floor gas central heating, reverse-cycle air-con on the upper level, and a linked sound system in the cabana and both living areas.
LIVE. This location is perfect for families, with parks and schools within easy walking distance, including Cromer Public School, which is two blocks away. There are local shops and bus stops within moments of the front door, and it's just a short drive to Warringah Mall, Dee Why and Narrabeen Lake.
Land Size: 695sqm approx.
Water Rates: $293 pq approx.
Council Rates: $497 pq approx.