Designer beach house in popular northern beaches locale with pool & level north-facing yard
* Stylishly made over by a designer's hand, this chic breezy home offers deep district views from its front terrace and the quintessential child-friendly yard with level lawn and cubby house. It is in a popular family spot just moments from local shops, schools and five minutes down the hill to beaches.
* Occupying a deep elevated block with a north-facing backyard, it also has an immaculate pool area with sandstone-paved surrounds and multiple outdoor living areas including a covered alfresco living and a sundeck with built-in banquette seating.
* On entry to the home, the living area sets the easy designer feel, with lime-washed timber floors, fresh white colour scheme and soaring raked ceilings with inset halogen downlights. The living opens out via bifolding doors to a balcony overlooking the pool.
* All three bedrooms are double-sized and have custom-made built-in wardrobes. The privately set master opens to a large sun terrace overlooking Red Hill Reserve and enjoys gorgeous afternoon breezes in the summer.
* The main bathroom features unique riverstone tiling plus a separate bath and frameless glass shower recess.
* Towards the rear of the home, overlooking the backyard, a spacious granite kitchen with breakfast bar sits adjacent to the casual dining area. Offering a classic indoor/outdoor room, the kitchen/dining opens via double timber-framed doors to an all-weather alfresco living area and sun-drenched deck.
* There is also a large studio underneath the house, lock-up carport plus car space, internal laundry room with extra shower and toilet, air conditioning and ceiling fans.
* Beautifully madeover for its next owners to simply enjoy, this impressively understated home is in the increasingly popular plateau enclave just moments from golden beaches, cafes and good local schools.