Flawless entertainer in northern plateau setting
FIND. This contemporary entertainer captures the essence of luxurious family living. Flawless inside and out, this is a residence of grand proportions, presented with quality modern fittings and bright, airy spaces. Soaring over three levels and filled from top-to-toe with natural light, this expansive family home is positioned on the desirable northern tip of the plateau and enjoys ocean, beach and lake views.
LOVE. The multi-level design caters perfectly to busy family life. There are several breakout zones for work and play, a teenager's retreat for older children to enjoy some privacy, a heated pool for all-seasons outdoor enjoyment, and a free-flowing design that means entertaining friends and family will be a joy.
- Step straight from the living area onto a travertine tiled terrace with retractable awning that overlooks the backyard with heated mineral pool with poolside cabana, plus a lawn & built-in BBQ
- Modern kitchen with island bench, lots of soft-close cabinetry, induction cooking and dual ovens
- Breakout zones throughout the home provide an opportunity to find a quiet space, including a study nook, two living areas on the main
- Master suite with walk-in wardrobe and modern shower en-suite
- Teenager retreat with kitchenette, a bedroom plus a shower bathroom
- Stunning family bathroom with free-standing bath plus downstairs WC
- Five reverse-cycle air-con units, engineered oak floorboards,
- Double auto lock-up garage with workshop and large storage room
LIVE. The northern end of the Plateau offers amazing proximity to schools, parks, shops and Narrabeen Lake, which makes this a popular location for families. Collaroy Plateau Park is at the end of the road, the local shops on Veterans Parade are a short stroll away, and there is a walking track that will take you down to Collaroy Beach. This peaceful part of the plateau is within the catchment zone for the esteemed Collaroy Plateau Public School.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $531.50 pq
Size: Approx 481 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to the City CBD, Westfield Warringah and surrounds
- Collaroy Plateau a local IGA and other shops and cafes, as well being not far from the convenience of the beach, shops and restaurants in Collaroy just down the hill
- Collaroy Plateau Public School
- Cromer Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love having multiple entertaining areas, as well as breakout zones for the kids to spread out in
- It's a very bright and airy home
- It's super convenient to schools, shops, parks, beautiful walks, and you can also walk to the beach
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.