Family friendly lifestyle in tranquil semi
FIND. This immaculate dual-level semi presents fresh, modern interiors, and a family-friendly floorplan that includes a spacious and sunlit living zone, district views and a home office. This intuitively designed home sits on a prime street, with local shops and schools within easy walking distance, while also being just a short drive to beaches and popular shopping and dining hubs.
LOVE. This is a beautifully finished, low-maintenance home that is perfect for easy, breezy family living. Set to the rear for maximum peace and privacy, the free-flowing living area spills out to an entertainer's deck that looks out over a landscaped back yard as well as offering a leafy district vista. This layout works perfectly for an effortless indoor/outdoor lifestyle, as well as providing generous space for entertaining friends and family.
- Long free-flowing living space with defined areas for lounge and dining and appointed with floorboards for a fresh, coastal vibe
- Modern well-appointed kitchen with gas cooking and an adjoining laundry with downstairs WC
- Sit on the rear deck to enjoy district views and to watch the kids play in the back yard
- Split-level garden with a spot that is perfect for a fire pit
- All bedrooms are tucked away upstairs and are finished with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and carpet
- Modern family bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, and dual-entry via master bedroom
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning on both levels
- Extensive under-house storage, as well as storage under the stairs and in the attic
- Driveway parking for one car. The garage has been converted into a home office, but could easily be changed back to a garage
LIVE. Collaroy Plateau is a thriving community with great schools and shops, yet it remains quiet and peaceful with little traffic. The Collaroy Plateau Public School is down the road, and it's just a quick stroll to the local shops on Veteran's Parade. Narrabeen Lake is a short bike ride away, and it's a short drive to Collaroy Beach and the lifestyle offerings in Collaroy village, which include playgrounds, a cinema, plus many fantastic eateries and shops.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $358.80 pq
Size: Approx 299.9 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to the City CBD, Westfield Warringah & surrounds
- Collaroy Plateau a local IGA and other shops and cafes, as well being not far from the convenience of the beach, shops and restaurants in Collaroy just down the hill
- Wheeler Heights Public School
- Cromer High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the ease of the location, which allows us to walk to the shops and to school
- It feels very peaceful and private when we are tucked away at the back of the house. We love the leafy outlooks
- We love the spacious master bedroom and the backyard is great for the kids
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVID11Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.