Expansive family home with premium plateau address
FIND. Peacefully placed in a prized pocket of Collaroy Plateau, this dual-level family home will delight you with its choice of living areas, spacious proportions, ocean views, and generous outdoor entertaining area and pool. Its sought-after position on the popular Northern end of the plateau is just moments from Collaroy Plateau Park and a short stroll from shops, schools, supermarkets and cafes.
LOVE. One of the key attributes you'll notice about this lovely home is the overwhelming sense of peace and tranquillity it offers, which is most apparent in the private and peaceful back yard, where the adults can kick back and relax on the expansive entertainer's deck and watch the children play in the pool and on the level lawn. The plateau offers a protected and peaceful environment with very little traffic that appeals to families with children of all ages.
• Open living and dining area to the back of the house that features a slow-combustion fire and exposed brick feature walls. Two access points provide a seamless connection to a large outdoor entertaining zone, offering an effortless indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
• Modern kitchen with gas cooking, sleek stone counters, a dishwasher, and bi-fold windows that provide a connection with the back yard.
• The meticulously landscaped backyard features a large entertainer's deck as well as an enclosed pool and a level lawn.
• Four of the bedrooms and a second living space are positioned upstairs, while a fifth bedroom with shower en-suite is downstairs, which is perfect for guests, teenagers or even an au-pair.
• Light-filled master bedroom with private terrace that offers stunning district and ocean views.
• Private study room, great for working from home.
• Laundry room with external access, a shower and built-in storage.
• Single lock-up garage with internal access and some storage shelving, plus plentry more parking space on the driveway.
LIVE. Collaroy Plateau is a thriving community with great schools and shops, yet it remains quiet and peaceful with little traffic. It's just a seven-minute stroll to the local shops on Veteran's Parade, Collaroy Plateau Park is just at the end of the street, and there are several schools within a 10-minute walk. Also within walking distance is Collaroy village, which boasts fantastic beaches, playgrounds, a cinema, plus lots of fantastic eateries and shops.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.