Expansive Entertainer with Ocean Vistas & District Views
FIND. Evoking the perfect balance between a relaxed yet luxurious style, this dual-level family home is perfectly positioned to offer stunning ocean & district views. With a well-thought-out floorplan, it provides several breakout zones & flexible living areas that afford everyone privacy & space, while also bringing the whole family together.
LOVE. Your birds eye positioning with ocean & district views. Creating a wow-factor backdrop to your upstairs living & dining area are the expansive views of Dee Why Headland, across to Manly & as far out as the Eastern Suburbs & CBD.
• Headlined by celestial ceilings & anchored by timber floors, both upstairs & downstairs offer separate spacious open-plan living & dining areas. Downstairs the seamless connection between indoor & outdoor living is sublime.
• Low maintenance level backyard with ultimate privacy allows you to sunbath & entertain without any onlookers.
• Upstairs, the designer eat-in kitchen takes centre stage, featuring soft close cabinetry, and heaps of counter top space. Overlooking the dining & living, it's the perfect setup for interacting with family & guests. Large sliding doors spill you onto an undercover balcony.
• Wide spanning windows on both levels of this home ensure all day sunlight is achieved, while the well-placed louvres upstairs invite fresh ocean breezes in.
• With 2 beds up & 2 down, sleep sanctuaries are all spacious with BIRs & plenty of privacy. The master bed is the epitome of a sanctuary with WIR, ensuite & balcony.
• 3 bathrooms guarantees no fighting over showers or toilets, all showcasing a stylish two-tone colour palette. The main bathroom features a free-standing tub, his & hers basin & heated towel rack.
• Added bonuses including under stair storage, laundry room, powder room, study alcove, ducted heating & cooling, DLUG with further off-street parking available.
LIVE. Everything you need is within short walking distance. Schools, parks, shops & transport. Collaroy Plateau Park is only minutes up the road, while the local shops & café are just around the corner.
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $528 pq