Tranquil semi on northern end of Plateau
FIND. With a sought-after cul-de-sac address on the desirable northern end of the Plateau, this well-presented semi is an enticing prospect. Close to schools, parks, shops and public transport, this is the ideal choice for upsizers or empty nesters who are looking for a low-maintenance home with a generous amount of sunny outdoor space.
LOVE. The easy-flow layout features a dedicated dining zone, which flows out to a nor-west facing alfresco courtyard that will be ideal for entertaining. The living space is characterised by timber floorboards, and a slow combustion fire that will draw you indoors for the winter evenings. In great living condition now, there is scope to add value with some modest modernisations and updates.
• Charming lounge room with high ceilings, timber floors and a slow combustion fire.
• A dedicated dining space leads out to an alfresco deck, which steps off onto a sunny, nor-west facing patio with a garden shed for extra storage.
• The centrally placed kitchen features an island bench with casual seating, reverse-cycle air-con, a dishwasher and electric cooking.
• Two queen-sized bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. An additional single-sized bedroom features storage shelving.
• Neat bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
• A dedicated laundry room with WC is conveniently placed to the rear of the house.
• There is a carport to the front of the house, and there are no common walls.
LIVE. The northern end of the Plateau is popular due to its proximity to schools, parks, shops and Narrabeen Lake, which are all within walking distance. Collaroy Plateau Park is at the end of the road, the local shops on Veterans Parade is a short stroll away, and there is a walking track that will take you down to Collaroy Beach. This peaceful part of the Plateau is within the catchment zone for the esteemed Collaroy Plateau Public School.