Original home on 695.6sqm with ocean views
Auction Saturday 7th October
FIND. Sitting proudly on the high side of the street this free-standing home is in one of the most sought after locations in Collaroy. It sits on a large 695.6sqm block, which is positioned on a level stroll to the surf and sand, and offers instant access to local shops and cafes. There is enormous potential here whether you choose to re-model the current home or knock down and start again to build your dream Collaroy home with views of Collaroy and Long Reef Headland (STCA).
LOVE. Currently set up as two self-contained homes, there is so much potential to explore. This could be the perfect solution for multi-generational families who are looking for a dual-living set up, and it's also a great opportunity for keen renovators to create their dream home in a blue ribbon location.
- Generous frontage providing opportunity for a large family home
- Neat kitchen with electric cooking
- Four oversized bedrooms, two on each level
- Multiple spacious living spaces
- Original bathrooms
- Laundry room with external access
- Oversized sun-drenched garden
- Large single lock-up garage and extra space on the driveway
- Easy access from the street, ideal for any construction works
LIVE. Embrace an easy, breezy lifestyle with Fishermans and Collaroy Beach at the doorstep, and everything else you might need within a short stroll. City and Manly-bound buses are moments away on Pittwater Road, or a short walk up the road will take you to the recently refurbished Collaroy Hotel, the cinema, or a number of popular cafes and restaurants. Long Reef headland a short walk away, and it's a short drive to Narrabeen Lake and Warriewood shopping centre.
Council rates: Approx $615.40 pq
Water rates: Approx $173.29 pq
Size: Approx 695.6 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to the city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Collaroy village offers a variety of restaurants, cafes and shops
- The Collaroy
- The Beach Club - Collaroy RSL
- Collaroy United Movie Cinema
- Pittwater House Private
- Collaroy Plateau Primary School
- St Rose Catholic Primary School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The sundrenched northern aspect & cool summer breezes from elevated position.
- Walking to the beach & Long Reef headland
- The backyard is filled with sunshine, surrounded by trees, and is a perfect play space for children.
- Everything you want & need is close, when you live on The Northern Beaches
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.