Spacious stunning home with ocean views
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Quietly positioned on a sought-after street in one of Collaroy's most desirable pockets and capturing stunning ocean and twinkling city skyline views, this spacious and newly-refreshed home promises an idyllic beachside lifestyle.
LOVE. Split level in design, the home offers a spacious and practical floorplan encompassing a luxe master suite, bedrooms conveniently placed together upstairs, multiple living spaces and a brand new entertainer's kitchen with adjoining living flowing out onto a spacious entertainer's terrace
• Freshly-painted with new carpet and new Spotted Gum timber engineered timber floorboards
• Ducted a/c throughout
• Plantation shutters, new roman blinds, walk in robe in the master bedroom and built-in robes in every other bedroom
• Brand new Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
• Combined living/casual meals extending out to al fresco entertaining terrace with auto retractable awning
• Generous master suite with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite with heated floors and French doors onto balcony with stunning ocean and Dee Why headland views
• Mezzanine living space with double height ceiling opening out to covered balcony with views
• Expansive family bathroom with spa bath
• Child-friendly low maintenance established garden, private and fully-enclosed with level lawn
• Double garage with storage plus driveway parking
LIVE. This prized family-friendly location offers a winning combination of quiet and convenience. Offering easy access to schools, bus transport, shopping and other amenities it makes everyday living a breeze, while weekends are all about the nearby beaches, Narrabeen lake recreation and abundant local cafes and restaurants.
Water rates: Approx $148 pq
Council rates: Approx $425 pq
Land size: Approx 376 sqm
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.