Grand entertainer with sublime views of ocean and beach
FIND. Beyond the impressive façade of this grand, dual-level entertainer lies a carefully curated collection of flawless indoor and outdoor spaces, many of which showcase magnificent views of ocean, headland and coastline. Modern, clean in design and exquisitely stylish, this spacious family home features multiple living spaces, a pool, an entertainer's terrace, and two balconies and a verandah that face Collaroy beach and ocean.
LOVE. Held by the same family for 35 years, this magnificent beachside home is primed for luxurious coastal living.
• The generous entertainer's terrace with built-in BBQ can be accessed via three sets of sliding doors, which allow true indoor/outdoor living.
• Living consists of two lounge areas, a formal dining area that sits directly next to the entertainer's terrace, and a casual dining area.
• Backyard with level enclosed lawn and a chlorinated saltwater swimming pool with frameless glass balustrades and custom lighting.
• The stylish kitchen features stone countertops, Miele gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher and brekkie bar.
• The four generous bedrooms all feature built-ins, ceiling fans and ducted air-con. Two of the bedrooms feature access to private balconies with ocean and coastline views, the other two lead to a rear-facing terrace, and the master features a chic shower en-suite.
• The main bathroom features a rainfall shower, while a second bathroom is ideally positioned near the garden for showering down after a swim.
• Laundry room with storage space and a study that could double as a fifth bedroom.
• The tandem garage has internal access and an adjoining storage room/home gym.
LIVE. This superb lifestyle location is moments from Longreef and Collaroy beach, and is a short walk to shops, restaurants and the cinema in Collaroy Basin. City bound buses are moments away on Pittwater Road, or it's a short drive to Narrabeen or Dee Why for supermarkets.