Tri-level entertainer with magnificent Middle Harbour views
FIND. Tucked away at the bottom of a tranquil cul-de-sac that borders Dobroyd Head, this architect-designed home offers complete serenity, magnificent views of Middle Harbour, as well as direct access to Castle Rock beach and National Park bushwalking trails. Designed by award-winning architect, Bill Baker, this impressive home has been given a quality renovation that showcases superb alfresco areas from each of its three levels, and elegant interiors that mirror its exclusive setting on the harbour.
LOVE. From the custom-made Italian limestone floors, to the reclaimed 1800s French doors used for the linen cupboards, and the vintage mirrors and oak joinery used in the grand dual-storey entrance area, every meticulously conceived detail adds to the drama of this impressive home.
• The open-plan living area is set with floor-to-ceiling windows, and flows out to an entertainer's deck that offers a magnificent panoramic view that sweeps across Middle Harbour.
• Ultra-luxe bathroom with a stunning feature wall of marble, as well as a free-standing bath, separate rainfall shower and stone vanity.
• The chef's kitchen is an entertainer's dream with gas cooking, stainless steel counters and soft-close joinery, plus a marble island bench and walk-in pantry.
• On the lower level, a second living area offers a second bathroom and laundry, plus access to a covered deck that steps down onto a level lawn.
• Accommodation consists of three bedrooms on the upper level, two of which offer balcony access and harbour views, and the master includes a large walk-in robe.
• There is a double carport, along with lockable storage to the front of the property.
LIVE. This exclusive harbourside setting is protected and offers complete serenity, yet is within moments of many lifestyle attractions. On the doorstep is Castle Rock beach, and the stunning paths around Dobroyd Head. Also within walking distance is Clontarf Beach, Balgowlah Heights Public School. Or it's a five-minute drive down the road to Balgowlah, or ten minutes into Manly.