Flawless renovated Torrens Title semi with ocean views
FIND. Flawlessly presented inside and out, this dual-level Torrens title semi has space, light, style and poise. An architect-designed renovation has lifted this residence into a chic, modern home with great flow, lots of natural light, an abundance of storage space and beautiful ocean and district views.
LOVE. Tucked away on a battle-axe driveway, this impeccable home features a high-end renovation with a chic, Scandinavian-style influence, and quality finishes that will stand the test of time. Families will be drawn to this home for its fresh and inviting interiors, the spacious floorplan that offers lots of space for entertaining, and easy indoor/outdoor liveability.
- Designed to embrace a beautiful cross-flow of air, elegant Western Red Cedar timber details throughout
- Spacious open-plan living and dining space that opens up via bi-folds
- Entertain in privacy and peace on the deck, which includes a hot tub, partial shade, and a retractable awning
- Well-presented kitchen with timber benchtop, modern electric cooking and plenty of pantry storage
- Master suite with private balcony, ocean views, a walk-in wardrobe and chic shower en-suite
- Two generous additional bedrooms that both feature lots of built-in storage
- Family bathroom with combined bathtub and shower
- Downstairs WC combined with laundry facilities
- Reverse-cycle air-con units in two of the bedrooms plus living, solar panel system, 3,000l water tank, extensive internal storage
- Covered carport, large lockable workshop/storage room
LIVE. With a number of beaches within a short drive, Warringah Mall at your doorstep, and the B-Line bus service that offers a quick and easy transport link into the city, this is a fantastic base from which to access everything you need. Brookvale itself has a lot to offer, with lots of independent breweries and cafes as well as sporting grounds, nature trails and schools within walking distance. The close proximity to Manly, Dee Why and Freshwater means beaches and other shopping and dining hubs are within easy reach.
Water rates: Approx $157pq
Council rates: Approx $385.25pq
Size: Approx 391sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- City bound buses
- Local buses to Manly and surrounds along Pittwater Rd
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Brookvale Hotel; A variety of cafes, restaurants and shops along the Brookvale shopping strip
- Brookvale Primary School
- St Augustine's College
- Cromer Senior Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the quality finishes of the renovation, the private outdoor entertaining space, and the beautiful gardens that surround the house.
- Brookvale has such a great selection of breweries and cafes that we can just walk to.
- It’s so close to everything, including beaches, schools, the mall and sporting fields.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.