Family home with studio in private bushland setting
Auction Saturday 15 May
FIND. Nestled in complete privacy and backing onto lush bushland to the rear of the house, this dual-level home plus studio, which sits on a generous 1,233sqm block (approx.), is ultra-spacious and incredibly versatile. Also offering a huge amount of potential, you can mold the interiors to the needs of your family, with multiple living spaces, a beautiful backyard, a study, space for in-laws or a live-in nanny, or even a potential income stream.
LOVE. This inviting abode is a natural entertainer, with fluid connections between inside and out. Beyond the gate in the back yard, beautiful bushland surrounds the house. A bamboo forest, a creek and a cave will entice the children to explore and play in nature. The privacy and peace that is afforded in this tucked-away parcel of land is a huge attraction, yet this is a highly convenient location close to beaches, shops, transport and eateries.
• Choice of living areas, including a spacious lounge room that flows outwards to the back yard, and an inviting east-facing sitting room at the front of the house
• The lounge and dining areas both offer an easy connection to the back yard, where a patio and deck can be utilised for outdoor dining and entertaining, and there is also a near level lawn for the kids to enjoy
• Contemporary stone kitchen with island bench, Miele appliances, gas cooktop plus BBQ grill, generous pantry storage
• Master suite with shower en-suite, built-in wardrobes, plus an adjoining study with a serene outlook to the back yard. Two additional bedrooms downstairs, which are both queen-sized rooms
• Large laundry room, hidden from view with a stylish barn door
• Self-contained studio with bedroom, bathroom, living area and a fully-equipped eat-in sized kitchen with gas cooking and a dishwasher
• Large storage room plus a lock-up garage and extra parking space on the driveway
LIVE. This is a sought-after street in Brookvale; popular because of its leafy bushland surrounds, as well as the peace and privacy it offers, and how close it is to local lifestyle amenities. Close to a number of beaches and convenient to the city and to Manly, this is a great base for families who want to be close to the action, yet have a quiet, private and serene environment to come home to. Walk to Westfield Warringah Mall within minutes for shops, eateries and the cinema, and enjoy the luxury of having bushland walks on the doorstep.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.