Outstanding family entertainer in tranquil locale
FIND. Having served as a much-loved abode for one family for the past 24 years, this outstanding family entertainer delivers two spacious and sunlit living spaces, four generous bedrooms as well as beautifully presented outdoor areas. With an attractive street presence and lush, green gardens to the front and rear, this is a meticulously presented home in a popular, family-focused area close to schools, shops and bushwalking trails.
LOVE. Set on a quiet street close to Garigal National Park, this peaceful environment is perfect for families with children of all ages. The layout of this expansive home is perfectly geared towards the busy interactions of family life, with living spaces set privately and peacefully to the rear, and bedrooms tucked away upstairs. The open-plan design of the living spaces is also ideally suited to entertaining, with expansive interiors that flow outwards to a sunny nor-east facing patio.
• A welcoming, light-filled formal living and dining area features soft carpet and a bay window. A second, more casual living and dining area with reverse-cycle air-con is tiled and flows out to the back yard.
• Upstairs, accommodation consists of four queen-sized rooms. All of the bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes and carpet. Enjoy the luxury of the large master bedroom that includes generous built-in storage tucked discreetly around a corner, as well as an en-suite bathroom.
• The kitchen is placed centrally to be able to service each of the living areas with ease. It features gas cooking and lots of cupboard and meal prep space.
• An enclosed solar-heated pool is elevated to the rear of the property, offering a private and peaceful zone for relaxing and cooling down in the warmer months.
• A laundry room includes external access and provides the convenience of having a WC on the downstairs level.
• There are few thoughtful inclusions that add to the comfort factor, including a double lock-up garage with internal access, ducted air-conditioning in the bedrooms, Foxtel and entertainment connections set up for each room, and plenty of internal storage space.
LIVE. The beauty of this location is the amount of beautiful bushland that surrounds it, with Garigal National Park only two streets away. This supremely peaceful location is a 5-minute drive from Glenrose shopping centre, moments from esteemed schools, and is a 15-minute drive to Chatswood or the beach.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.