Executive home on the exclusive Red Hill
* Exclusively positioned on the top of the prestigious Red Hill, this impeccably appointed executive family home is secluded from the street at the end of a private driveway.
* Offering a wonderful sense of light, space and privacy, it features a fluid dual level layout with all living areas orientated to the north and the tranquil wraparound garden courtyard.
* Introduced by an entry portico or internally from a double auto lock-up garage, the interiors are complemented by glossy Brushbox floors, lofty ceilings and oversized windows maximising sunlight and the serene garden outlook.
* At the heart of the home, a roomy open plan gas kitchen is bathed in northerly sunlight and appointed with integrated Smeg appliances, pantry and plentiful cabinetry.
* Casual living and dining space with vaulted ceilings features floor to ceiling glass and opens out to the north facing courtgarden. Carefully landscaped gardens are alive with colour and fragrance while requiring minimal upkeep.
* A formal dining area with double-height ceiling leads through to a bright and spacious living room with gracious bay window.
* A well conceived accommodation level incorporates three double bedrooms with built-ins, two with easy access to an immaculate bathroom with bath and shower and a separate master retreat.
* Opening to a decked balcony with views over Manly to the ocean, the master features plantation shutters and is complete with a pristine ensuite and dressing room.
* Additional features include a walk-in wine cellar, underhouse storage, internal laundry opening to a drying courtyard, reverse cycle air, gas heating/bbq bayonets and linen press.
* A short stroll to Red Hill Reserve with its spectacular views, scenic picnic spots and rambling bushwalks, it's a short drive to the Northern Beaches, schools and recreational parkland.