Spectacular district outlook from versatile family home
FIND. This incredibly versatile family residence is tucked away in the quiet and seclusion of a private driveway, protected from the street and offering beautiful expansive views that sweep across the district towards Manly. Ideal for multi-generational living, or families with older children, the floorplan showcases a flexible two-bedroom retreat with a spacious living zone, bathroom, wet bar and its own entertainer's balcony.
LOVE. Both levels connect to over-sized balconies, and three of the four bedrooms have access to outdoor space, creating a beautiful flow and sense of space throughout the home, which is quiet and peaceful, yet convenient to a wide range of northern beaches hotspots.
- This home feels so private and tranquil, with no traffic noise and outlooks that give a sense of open space around you.
- The open-plan living area achieves that beautiful flow between indoors and outdoors that is loved by families and is ideal for entertaining.
- Immaculate stone kitchen is a pleasure to work in, with stone counters, electric cooking, a dishwasher and generous pantry storage.
- The lower-level retreat offers a stunning, spacious living zone with slow-combustion fire, flowing into a large entertainer's balcony. It also features a wet bar, shower bathroom, two large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
- Easy to integrate the lower level as part of a big family home, or section off as a more separate retreat.
- Stunning modern family bathroom with free-standing bath and separate shower, second bathroom with shower & laundry facilities.
- Sauna room, generous under-house storage, off-street parking space for two cars.
LIVE. Beacon Hill is a relaxed and practical location for family life, with a number of bushwalking and bike trails in the local area, and close proximity to amenities. Bus stops and schools are within walking distance, whilst Warringah Mall and numerous beaches and dining options are a short drive away in the nearby suburbs of Manly, Dee Why and Freshwater.
Water rates: Approx $173.30 pq
Council rates: Approx $415 pq
Size: Approx 2,099 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly, Dee Why, Chatswood and City CBD
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Dee Why restaurants, cafes and shops
- Dee Why RSL; Brookvale Pubs & Breweries
- Brookvale Primary School, The Forest High School
- St Augustine's College
- St Luke's Grammar
- Oxford Falls Grammar
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the beautiful sunrises and outlooks from both levels.
- This is such a quiet, hidden away pocket of Beacon Hill. We feel very relaxed and at ease when we're at home.
- We love the flexibility of the downstairs level, where the older kids can get loads of privacy, and it's also great for when guests come to stay.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.