Family pleaser with ocean and district vista
Auction Saturday 27 November 2021
FIND. Serving up a fabulous family-friendly floorplan, lots of living space, and a panoramic ocean and district vista, this immaculate dual-level residence presents outstanding versatility. It is nestled in the lush surrounds of Beacon Hill, offering outstanding convenience to many northern beaches' hotspots.
LOVE. The floorplan is designed to play to the needs of busy family life, with multiple living spaces that flow freely into each other, as well as generous outdoor entertaining space and bedrooms on both levels, so there's space for older children to find some privacy and flexibility if there is a need to work from home. The views from the upper balcony are stunning, with a sparkling band of blue ocean and a sweeping vista of The Heads, Manly, Freshwater and Fairlight that twinkles at night.
- Main living area is set peacefully to the rear of the house and includes a defined dining zone and effortless flow to the backyard
- Entertain friends and eat outside all year long on the huge substantially covered deck, which benefits from mains gas and built-in seating
- Modern shaker-style kitchen with gas cooking, stone counters and Bosch appliances
- Second living area, perfect for comfortable nights spent inside
- Master suite with shower en-suite and a walk-in robe
- Study area with adjoining balcony, which gives an incredible outlook over the district, including the ocean and St Patrick's College
- Two additional bedrooms and a family bathroom upstairs, and two bedrooms downstairs with adjoining full en-suite, suiting families with children of all ages. In addition to the ducted AC all bedrooms also benefit from ceiling fans.
- Polished hardwood floors downstairs, soft carpet upstairs
- Four-zone fully ducted Daikin air-conditioning throughout the home.
- Additional Features: Central Vacuum system, Alarm system, NBN 1000 (Ultrafast) and Cat6 wired Ethernet outlets in all rooms.
- Laundry with internal and external access, storage room and an additional WC
- Lock-up garage with auto door provides easy internal access and mezzanine storage.
- Additional lock-up tandem carport with auto door
LIVE. Quiet, leafy and surrounded by stunning natural reserves, Beacon Hill strikes the perfect balance between offering peace and a sense of space, whilst also being super close to lifestyle conveniences. There are a number of nearby bushwalking and bike trails to take advantage of, including those around Brookvale Creek and Oxford Falls. Schools and parks are within close proximity. Bus services provide easy access across the beaches, the city or Chatswood, or it's a short drive to the shops, eateries and beaches at Dee Why, Curl Curl and Freshwater.
RATES & SIZES
Land size: Approx 556.4 sqm
Water rates: Approx $150.99 pq
Council rates: Approx $447 pq
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- The layout and flow of the house works for all of our family and when visitors come to stay for extended periods of time. There's lots of space to spread out.
- Beacon Hill is like a little suburban haven between Dee Why and Frenchs Forest. Close to Manly, the city, beaches and the mall.
- It's a lovely community neighbourhood where everyone knows and helps each other.
- Buses to CBD, Chatswood, Manly and surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Dee Why restaurants, cafes & shops
- Brookvale Public School
- St Augustine's College
- Oxford Falls Grammar
- Cromer Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.