Flexible family sanctuary on quiet cul-de-sac
FIND. Peacefully placed on a sought-after cul-de-sac in Beacon Hill, this elegant dual-level weatherboard home offers a generous floorplan that is spread luxuriously over 556sqm. With multiple living spaces, a superb outdoor entertaining zone that includes a freshwater pool, a sumptuous parent's retreat as well as a studio, this versatile abode offers lots of flexible space, making it an outstanding home for families of all ages and stages.
LOVE. This quiet cul-de-sac is loved by families and offers an idyllic environment for the kids to grow up. The layout of the house promotes a fabulous indoor/outdoor lifestyle, with a free-flowing design that incorporates two living areas and a kitchen, with effortless flow out to a deck where you can kick back with a drink and watch the kids play in the pool.
- Open-plan living spills out through bi-fold doors to a large pergola-covered entertainer's deck, which overlooks a sparkling blue freshwater pool
- Second spacious living zone offers enough space for lounge and dining
- Perfectly positioned to service both living areas plus outside, the kitchen features a large island bench and gas cooking
- Stunning north-facing parent's retreat with a soothing leafy aspect, a walk-in wardrobe, shower en-suite and study nook
- Three additional bedrooms built-ins and ceiling fans
- Stunning modern family bathroom with freestanding bath and frameless glass rainfall shower
- Large laundry room with lots of storage space
- Studio with a built-in desk, perfect for quiet home study or work
- Water filtration system for the entire house, reverse-cycle air-con units in both living areas and studio
- Two storage sheds
- Carport and off-street parking for one other car
LIVE. Beacon Hill is a relaxed and practical location for family life. Take advantage of the local bushwalking and bike trails, and the convenience of having shops and cafes within a short walk, as well as having the new Northern Beaches hospital just down the road. Bus services provide easy access across the beaches, the city or Chatswood, and schools and parks are all within close proximity.
Water rates: Approx $151pq
Council rates: Approx $443pq
Size: Land Approx 556sqm
Internal Approx 197sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to CBD, Chatswood, Manly and surrounds
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why restaurants, cafes and shops
- Narraweena Public School
- Cromer High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- This is a really quiet and friendly cul-de-sac, with lots of great families with kids.
- We love the sunny parent's retreat with a leafy aspect, and the kids love the pool.
- We love how quiet the house feels, yet how convenient it is to schools and beaches.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.