Neat-as-a-pin north-facing home
Auction Saturday 30 October 2021
FIND. Loved and enjoyed by the same family for 20 years and ideally positioned on a level corner block with perfect northerly orientation, this immaculately-presented single level brick home is ready and waiting for a new family to create their own memories here.
LOVE. Ready to move in immediately, this lovely property presents the perfect opportunity for young families and first home buyers to enter the Northern Beaches market, and offers plenty of potential to update, renovate or extend (STCA).
- Practical floorplan offering ideal separation between living spaces and bedrooms
- Light-filled living with large picture windows overlooking garden, polished floorboards and ceiling fan
- Pretty manicured gardens and lush lawn encircling house, plus garden shed
- Good-sized modern kitchen with adjoining dining
- Generous master bedroom plus second double-sized bedroom, both with ceiling fans, and all bedrooms with built-in robes
- Neat and tidy contemporary family bathroom
- Oversized separate laundry with plenty of storage space and direct external access; guest WC
- Covered travertine outdoor entertaining area surrounded by established gardens
- New gated carport plus driveway parking
LIVE. Quiet and family-friendly Beacon Hill is a winner with families, offering a relaxed and convenient location for family life. Warringah Mall, cafes, shopping, transport and schools are easily accessed and on weekends there's bushwalking and bike-riding at Manly Dam or Narrabeen as well as beautiful beaches to enjoy.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.50 pq
Size: Approx 556 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to CBD, Chatswood, Manly and surrounds
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why restaurants, cafes and shops
- Narraweena Public School
- Cromer High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The big windows and northerly aspect make the home feel light and bright all day long
- We love the back garden – it's the perfect spot for a long lazy Sunday lunch while the kids play in the garden
- This is such a great place for kids with so many families and such a wonderful community
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid18Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.