Versatile family sanctuary with leafy vistas
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction Saturday 2 October 2021
FIND. Nestled on a tranquil cul-de-sac that commands glorious views across the district, this immaculate dual-level home is situated in one of Beacon Hill's most leafy and sought-after pockets. Close to shops and schools and a short drive from beaches and a number of popular lifestyle hubs, this is a home that provides convenience as well as a wonderful sense of peace and privacy.
LOVE. Uninterrupted views that sweep across the district and stretch out towards Manly and Fairlight take centre stage on the upper level. A resort-style swimming pool area with built-in seating will become a favourite zone for families, especially through the warm summer months. Immaculate in its presentation and offering a flexible floorplan that will excite families, this delightful home is ready to move into now, yet leaves the space for you to consider adding your own creative touches.
• Light-filled living and dining zone with a soothing district backdrop, and a separate sitting area
• Step from living out onto the entertainer's deck, which looks out over the district
• Contemporary stone kitchen with brekkie bar and generous cabinetry
• All bedrooms are generously sized and are equipped with built-ins
• The layout of two bedrooms upstairs and two down is perfect for families with older children who are ready for their own space
• Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Laundry room with storage and external access
• Resort-style saltwater swimming pool area with built-in seating
• Large storage room, ideal for use as a wine cellar, plus extensive under-house storage
• Off-street parking on the driveway for two cars
LIVE. Quiet, leafy and surrounded by stunning natural reserves, Beacon Hill strikes the perfect balance between offering peace and a sense of space, whilst also being super close to lifestyle conveniences. There are a number of nearby bushwalking and bike trails to take advantage of, including those around Manly Dam, Brookvale Creek and Oxford Falls. Schools and parks are within close proximity, as is Warringah Aquatic Centre & the new Northern Beaches hospital. Bus services provide easy access across the beaches, the city or Chatswood, or it's a short drive to the shops, eateries and beaches at Dee Why, Allambie Heights, Curl Curl and Freshwater.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.