Versatile home with potential in quiet cul-de-sac
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Quietly resting on a family-friendly cul-de-sac that backs onto South Creek and is surrounded by an expanse of lush, green trees, this spacious, dual-level home offers a unique and highly flexible living arrangement. Currently configured with three bedrooms and a living area on the upper level, and a bedroom and further living space on the lower level, there is so much potential to configure this home to your own family's needs.
LOVE. Situated in the leafy surrounds of Beacon Hill, the house enjoys a lush green outlook to the rear. Already partially updated so you can comfortably live in as is, or you may feel inspired to continue updating, or change the layout to suit your needs. Whether you choose to accommodate as one large residence, or create a dual-living arrangement (STCA), you will enjoy the quiet, family-friendly surrounds of this versatile home.
• Quiet cul-de-sac setting with a fantastic community environment
• Light-filled living zone with vaulted ceilings, polished pine floorboards and a defined dining area
• The house is embraced by a choice of outdoor areas that include a long nor-east facing balcony, a rear-set terrace and balcony that both enjoy a sunny bush outlook, and a beautiful back yard with plenty of space to consider adding a pool (STCA)
• Modern kitchen with quality Miele appliances, electric cooking, a dishwasher and sleek stone counters
• Three upper-level bedrooms, two with built-ins
• Neat family bathroom with bath and shower in great condition
• Lower level with a generous living area, study, laundry, double-bedroom with modern shower en-suite, potential for kitchenette
• Possibility to turn the study into fifth bedroom or even integrate into a double garage
• Single carport with direct access to the house. Potential to convert into single lock-up garage, plus further off-street parking
LIVE. Beacon Hill is a relaxed and practical location for family life. Very close by are a number of lovely bushwalking and bike trails of which to take advantage. There is the convenience of having local shops and cafes within a short walk, as well as having the new Northern Beaches hospital nearby. Bus services provide easy access across the beaches, the city or Chatswood, and schools and parks are all within close proximity.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.