Eternal beauty in exclusive Red Hill
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction 4th September 2021
FIND. Take a drive along rows of designer mansions and perfectly manicured gardens to find this secluded slice of suburban bliss with tree-framed ocean glimpses. Built to capture its sunny north-east aspect, this spacious, quality-built home has proven it can stand the test of time.
LOVE. Be amazed by the remarkable built-yesterday feel of the home, meticulously maintained by its current owners over its 25 years. The clever design and added extras are thanks to a great deal of foresight and experience in comfortable family living, ready for new owners to enjoy for decades to come.
• Spot the ocean from the entertaining deck, a luxurious feature to share with family or guests while enjoying meals alfresco
• The large size of the living room offers versatility and doors give the option of having an open plan flow or separation from the kitchen as needed; a great family-friendly feature
• North-easterly sunshine casts a lovely glow through the dining room and kitchen with its elegant granite countertop, sizable corner pantry, Miele dishwasher and oven and grill both kept in immaculate condition
• Behind double doors lies a surprisingly large walk-in robe in the main bedroom, a particularly lavish touch along with the ocean glimpses from the ensuite
• The fourth bedroom located downstairs is currently used as an office and overlooks its own private courtyard
• A rainbow of pretty blooms add delightful pops of colour, even in the depths of winter, as part of the low-maintenance landscaping surrounding the home
LIVE. Placed near the end of a cul-de-sac in the upmarket Red Hill, this home enjoys the utmost in tranquillity. Reach a variety of major shopping and dining destinations in nearby Dee Why and Brookvale, with primary school, daycares and playing field streets away.
Council rates: Approx $399.10 pq
Water rates: Approx $150.99 pq
Size: Approx 447.8 sqm
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.