Family oasis captures ocean views
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction 8th October 2021
FIND. A tranquil ocean-view lifestyle retreat, this family home basks in abundant natural light, sea breezes and the privacy of leafy surrounds on a 651.3sqm parcel. The versatile layout creates multiple living zones including a rumpus, teenagers' retreat or potential self-contained accommodation on the ground floor. Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac, this home is a stroll to schools and shops, while offering convenient access into the city, beaches and bush.
LOVE. Akin to living in a resort, a fully tiled swimming pool, sauna and paved terrace creates an idyllic setting for summer entertaining, while a poolside rumpus will be snug in winter with a slow combustion fireplace and bar. Whether for few guests or many, there are plenty of indoor and outdoor areas to entertain year round.
- High vaulted ceilings, white interiors and polished timber floors
- Modern kitchen equipped with stainless gas cooktop opens to sunlit patio
- Split level living zone flows effortlessly onto ocean view terrace
- Well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Bright spa bathroom plus additional bathroom on ground floor
- Double car port plus under house storage space
LIVE. Quiet yet central, a walk through Allenby Park provides access to Warringah Mall where a huge variety of boutique and retail stores abound, or to Manly Dam's dirt bike tracks, bush walking trails and breathtaking waterfalls. It's close to Dee Why, Curl Curl, Freshwater and Manly beaches, and arterial roads for Chatswood and city access.
- Water rates: Approx $151 pq
- Council rates: Approx $471.80 pq
- Land Size: Approx 651.3 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to CBD, Chatswood, Manly and surrounds
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Allambie Heights shops
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why restaurants, cafes & shops
- Beacon Hill Primary School
- St Augustine's College
- The Forest High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the peace and quiet. It's an escape from the rat race yet offers easy access to everything.
- It's a nature-lovers' paradise close to the bush, beaches and parks
- Our street is quiet, friendly and community-minded. Everyone says hello!
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.