Urban chic home where convenience is king
FIND. Only seven years young, the palatial feel of this home's contemporary urban design in its ultra-convenient location makes for a refreshing and exciting find on the market right now. With school and buses mere metres away, everything is at your fingertips for easy everyday living.
LOVE. This home showcases modern elegance, beginning from the manicured, tiled front porch entrance leading into an impressive entry with a luxuriously high ceiling, framing the view of the dream living space.
- The multiple living spaces and generously-sized bedrooms give families plenty of space to relax and unwind in private, including a versatile fifth bedroom downstairs.
- The spacious kitchen with its large island and breakfast bench is perfect for families cooking and spending time together around the heart of the home.
- A Smeg oven and induction cooktop in the kitchen offers the latest in cooking convenience with a glass splashback, plenty of large drawers and waterfall island bench impressive design touches.
- The combined dining and loungeroom space provides so much adaptability when entertaining or extra lounge room space as needed.
- The living space effortlessly opens onto the level backyard via large sliding doors as an ideal and stylish layout feature.
- Air-conditioning, a double garage with internal access and a laundry chute are fantastic features for comfortable and convenient living.
LIVE. With school and buses metres away, the premium lifestyle afforded by this home makes it a highly attractive and exciting opportunity. Located in the goldilocks zone between quiet backstreets and major arterial Warringah Rd, for quick access to shops, beaches, the city and Chatswood.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $381.80pq
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to CBD, Chatswood, Manly and surrounds
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why restaurants, cafes and shops
- Beacon Hill Primary School
- St Augustine's College
- The Forest High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- It's a dream having the school across the road and bus stop next door making everyday life so easy
- It's so easy for the kids to walk down to the school oval or Beacon Hill Oval to kick a ball around or go on the play equipment
- It's so bright all around the home with windows everywhere and so much privacy in the backyard
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.