Elevated ocean glimpses in quiet and convenient Cul de Sac
Auction 11 December 2021
FIND. Nestled in a quiet enclave of Beacon Hill bordering Allambie Heights with a family-sized pool make backyard living a delight in this recently refreshed, light and airy family retreat.
LOVE. From the enchanting pine tree at the front to the ocean glimpses and district views upstairs, immerse yourself in the total serenity of this peaceful place in an elevated position atop the northern beaches, just as perfect for having fun in the pool as relaxing in one of the living spaces.
- Cast your gaze towards the ocean as it meets Manly's iconic North Head while on the outdoor entertaining deck, which features a translucent roof to allow plenty of light though
- Greet the day with ocean and headland views from the walk-in robe, part of the master suite which also includes an ensuite
- Bi-fold doors effortlessly expand space for entertaining between the outdoor deck and living area inside
- A fourth bedroom and full bathroom downstairs allows families versatility for a range of uses including a third living space, home office or a guest room
- The generously-sized single garage with automatic door has plenty of storage space and is large enough to fit bulkier vehicles
- A roomy laundry offers extra storage space, undercover hanging space and an extra toilet
LIVE. Enjoy the friendly, idyllic cul-de-sac neighbourhood so close to schools and the convenience of Allambie Heights village and Skyline shops. The perfectly peaceful location is metres away from Warringah Rd for quick access to shopping centres, beaches and the city, as well as express city bus services.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $555.18 pq
Size: Approx 556.44 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to CBD, Chatswood, Manly and surrounds
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why restaurants, cafes and shops
- Beacon Hill Public School
- The Forest High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Having the kitchen looking out over the backyard and pool like it does is a big bonus when you have kids
- We have loved living in this family friendly cul-de-sac with sea glimpses all around providing a constant reminder that we live in one of the best places in the world
- We will also miss the close proximity to Allambie shops, schools, bike rides to Manly Dam and waterfall walks
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.