Bushland sanctuary on approx 2,099 sqm with district views
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Tucked back from the street and hidden away in complete peace and serenity, this dual-level, versatile residence is a private and tranquil space to call home. This peaceful enclave of homes is elevated to enjoy leafy outlooks over the district, with views that stretch across to Manly. With a living area, bedrooms and a bathroom on both levels, the layout of this home offers a huge amount of flexibility, lending itself well to families with children of all ages, or it could even be repurposed for a dual-living arrangement.
LOVE. The expansive district views are spectacular. Outdoor entertaining spaces flow outwards from both of the living areas, giving you plenty of opportunity to interact with the environment and landscape around you, as well as providing you with a viewing platform to watch beautiful sunsets. The house has been thoughtfully updated throughout and is presented in immaculate condition, so you can just move in and enjoy.
• Combined lounge and dining area flows effortlessly to the covered entertainer's deck, which presents expansive views over the district
• Sleek modern kitchen with stone counters, electric cooking, a dishwasher and generous pantry storage
• The bedrooms are configured with two upstairs and two down. Three of the bedrooms include access to outdoor spaces, and all of them feature built-in wardrobes
• Stunning family bathroom with free-standing bath and separate shower, plus a combined laundry and shower bathroom on the lower level
• Second living area plus adjoining kitchenette flows outwards to another large covered deck, where you can enjoy leafy outlooks of the district
• Storage room, which has the potential to be used as a sauna room
• Generous under-house storage
• Off-street parking space for three cars
LIVE. This central location strikes the perfect balance between offering peace and a sense of escapism, whilst also offering easy access to conveniences. Warringah Mall is a quick drive down the road, bus stops and schools are within walking distance, and there are numerous beaches and dining options within a few minutes' drive, including those at Manly, Dee Why and Freshwater.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.