Beautifully presented family home with leafy district outlook
Auction Saturday 13 March
FIND. This is flexible family living at its best. Resting on a generous 664sqm block, this dual-level family home delivers extensive living as well as the potential for self-contained accommodation (STCA). The house is located on a family-centric street, moments from Warringah Mall, and a short drive to beaches and lifestyle hubs in Dee Why, Freshwater and Manly.
LOVE. This is a charming, charismatic home with great street presence. It showcases enchanting leafy district outlooks, as well as views from the verandah that travel as far as Centre Point tower in the CBD. Mould this versatile home to your family's needs, with a teenager or guest retreat with its own bathroom, living area and private entrance, and the potential to extend and improve to add further value.
• Light-filled open-plan living with stylish floorboards and huge amounts of natural light and fresh sea breezes
• Living flows outwards to a verandah with district views and a Vergola-covered entertainer's deck that overlooks the vast backyard with lawn and exposed rock garden that the children will delight in
• Stunning contemporary stone kitchen with sleek polyurethane cabinets, gas cooking, integrated dishwasher and lots of pantry storage
• Luxurious master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom. Three additional bedrooms with carpet and built-ins, serviced by a neat family bathroom with shower
• Lower level could easily be converted back into the main part of the house with existing provision for a staircase where the laundry is
• Teenager's/guest retreat with bathroom, living area, kitchen and private entrance
• Ducted air-con, off-street parking for one car, under-house storage
• DA plans have been approved to extend the deck and add a swimming pool and a double garage
LIVE. Beacon Hill is a relaxed and practical location for family life. Very close by are a number of lovely bushwalking and bike trails to take advantage of, including those around Brookvale Creek and Oxford Falls. Schools and parks are within close proximity, as is the new Northern Beaches hospital. Bus services provide easy access across the beaches, the city or Chatswood, or it's just a short drive to the shops, eateries and beaches at Dee Why, Curl Curl and Freshwater.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.