Forever home landscaped with love
FIND. This lovingly landscaped and well-maintained three bedroom home is now ready to be enjoyed by a new generation after 42 years of memories with its current owners. Positioned in a friendly and quiet cul-de-sac on a relatively large 607sqm land size, new owners can move into their forever home and enjoy straight away with plenty of potential to personalise and expand further.
LOVE. Enjoy the convenience of easy, single level living with plenty of sunlight, storage and multiple living spaces plus the potential to expand above or below in future. Soak up the tranquil, forest outlook and manicured lawns from large windows and skylights throughout the home or soak in the peace and quiet in the delightfully landscaped, private backyard.
• Two separate living areas and an undercover area which opens off the living room offer flexibility for versatile family living and dining.
• Each bedroom has plenty of storage from wall-length, mirrored built-in wardrobes.
• The neutrally tiled bathroom features a separate shower and bath, while a separate toilet with basin adjoins the laundry.
• Facing North to rear, enjoy natural light even on cloudy days with plenty of sunlight from large windows and multiple skylights throughout the home, particularly the living rooms.
• A granite benchtop with matching splashback feature in the kitchen which overlooks the covered outdoor entertaining area and enjoys a rainforest-like view to the backyard area.
• The single garage has a handy access door into the living area with space on the driveway for more tandem parking.
• Central gas heating fills the whole home with warmth in winter or cool down in the warmer months with air conditioning in the larger living room.
• An enclosed underhouse space offers extra storage as well as the roomy, high-ceilinged single garage.
• The garden has been lovingly and carefully designed, requiring minimal upkeep
• A barbecue area close to the kitchen will gather family and friends together for many happy celebrations for years to come.
LIVE. Nestled in a friendly, quiet cul-de-sac, families can leave the car at home for school drop off and pick up with Beacon Hill Public School minutes away on foot. Also a short walk away is the nearest bus stop to major employment and shopping destinations of Chatswood, Manly or Brookvale. Take a 10 minute drive or less to an enviable choice of beautiful beaches, as well as the sizeable Warringah Mall to shop for anything and everything.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.