Peaceful poolside pleaser
FIND. Drive down a whisper quiet street to arrive at this newly modernised poolside wonder. Home buyers are sure to fall in love with the peaceful, 180 degree valley view over Allenby Park nature reserve and watch in wonder as nature paints a pretty sunset across the sky every evening, all beautifully captured by the home's main living room, entertaining space and pool area.
LOVE. The abundance of living space gives families so many opportunities to enjoy the home in so many ways. In the backyard is a pool party paradise where guests can relax on a sunlounge by the pool, dine in the undercover entertaining area, play cricket on the lawn or soothe their muscles in the spa. The adjoining three-car garage can further expand the entertaining space or provide room for a gym, pet area or workshop… the list is endless.
• Look forward to your energy bills in this proudly green home; there is underfloor, wall and ceiling insulation, double-glazed windows and a solar power system all which amount to ridiculously low energy costs in the double digits!
• The generously-sized 50,000L solar heated pool is big enough for families and their guests to have a splash, with timeless sandstone paving and frameless glass, while the spa sits at a muscle-melting 38 degrees 24/7
• The entertainers' deck expands the main living space considerably and has a built-in barbecue which includes a gas cooktop and sink
• The kitchen is positioned in the middle of the living area, making for a bright, open and sociable cooking space in the heart of the home
• The seamless, glass splashback in the kitchen is as stylish as it is easy to clean, with a Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop and neutral Caesarstone benchtops
• Two of the bedrooms have walk-in robes, the master bedroom with an ensuite, dressing area and built-in cupboard
• The fourth, larger bedroom features beautiful angled high ceilings, large glass windows and is currently used as an upstairs lounge area
• The rumpus room downstairs presents more opportunities for an endless list of uses to suit any family; from a toddler's playroom to a teenager's retreat, home office, homework room or private cinema
• With its own private access via a sliding door from the driveway, other potential uses for the downstairs living room could include a guest suite or home business
• Low-maintenance landscaping surrounds the home and at the front, a tropical garden adds further privacy
• The main bathroom, downstairs toilet and upstairs ensuite all have a modern fit out with fresh, white colour scheme
• A luxuriously high ceiling in the entry with a modern pendant makes for an impressive welcome while angled ceilings and frameless glass balustrades add to the designer look and the bright, spacious feel of the home
• There is extra household storage throughout including a large laundry room cupboard, linen cupboard, in-built buffet plus plenty of under house storage space
• There is air-conditioning in all living rooms, including the larger room upstairs and in-built ceiling speakers with Bluetooth connectivity
LIVE. Relish your home sanctuary in a quiet corner of Beacon Hill yet so close to all the action downhill in Brookvale. Be spoiled for convenience with Brookvale Public School just 900m away, Warringah Mall and major B-Line city transport a tiny 1.5km trip away; you'll be on the bus, work or school even before your morning coffee sets in. Not to mention only a quick 3.6km to your local beach; beautiful North Curl Curl Beach.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.