Great family entertainer with in-ground pool, exceptional value
* Located in a quiet cul de sac just moments from the local primary school, this solid family home offers a great starting point in an increasingly popular family-friendly suburb close to beaches and good schools.
* Featuring sunlit interiors with north-facing formal living plus a rear family room and large gas kitchen opening to a covered barbecue area, it also has a fully-fenced swimming pool and level grassed lawn. Living well as is, it offers massive potential to add your own touches and enhance to taste as your budget allows.
* An elevated two-level layout offers a lock-up garage and massive underhouse storage area at the ground level. The main level is then raised above the street for light and privacy and has a large open plan living and dining area on entry.
*There are two downstairs bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, plus a luxuriously appointed main bathroom with corner spa bath.
* The country timber kitchen is spacious and well laid out offering a fabulous template for a simple 'bench top and cupboard doors' makeover to suit your own personal taste.
* Upstairs is currently configured as a parent retreat and offers a large bedroom with separate study, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom. The bedroom opens to a balcony overlooking the swimming pool and yard.
* Other features include: air conditioning, concealed internal laundry in main bathroom and storage shed.
*Five minutes down the hill to Warringah Mall, 500m to Beacon Hill Primary, Beacon Hill Reserve and city buses. 10 minutes to a wide array of beautiful northern beaches.