Picture perfect family home
FIND. Abounding in light and space is this newly refreshed, luxurious five-bedroom family residence sitting proudly the high side of the street. Savour the moments relaxing at home in any of the north-facing living areas bathed in natural sunlight all year round through the floor-to-ceiling windows. Or bask in the serenity of the good-sized backyard on the covered outdoor deck. With its new fit-out, great natural features and large block size, it is sure to be the last time offered on the market for many decades to come.
LOVE. Photo frame-like borders surrounding the oversized windows give this spacious home a fairy tale feel from the outside, together with the towering trees and local birds tweeting in the background. New home owners can be the very first to enjoy the modern fit out, which includes the kitchen, all three bathrooms, indoor and outdoor flooring, chandeliers, double glazed windows and door, all completed to an elegant, opulent style.
· Updated modern kitchen with beautiful white stone benchtops and a window that conveniently overlooks the backyard.
· The white marble theme continues in all three bathrooms, with an on-trend standalone bath in one of the two upstairs ensuites and heated mirrors in both.
· Two of the five large bedrooms are located downstairs, perfect for use as home offices, children's playrooms, hobby rooms or extra living spaces.
· Luxuriously high vaulted-style ceilings are a stylish feature upstairs, which has three of the bedrooms, a lounge room and balconies.
· Two of the bedrooms upstairs have built-in wardrobes and the other features a walk-through wardrobe leading to the ensuite.
· The dining area adjoining the kitchen flows through to the covered outdoor deck area via a sliding door, perfect for entertaining larger groups of friends or family.
· Both the front and backyard are sizeable areas and have an easy flow between them, giving plenty of space for children and guests to enjoy.
· The spacious three-car garage has limitless potential for family members to indulge in a multitude of passions and hobbies, from a gaming room to a music or band room or simply a workshop or larder.
· Extra under-house storage space is located via a door from the garage.
· There are at least two visitor carparking spaces on site, plus plenty of street parking.
LIVE. With its location near the end of a leafy street and its proximity to schools, beaches, the main road and public transport, it makes enjoying life at home and further afield, a pleasure. Just 80m away on foot is Beacon Hill Public School and a choice of two preschools within the same easy radius. Major playing fields and playgrounds are all within an easy walking distance with just 200m to Beacon Hill Oval. Bus stops with express services to the city and Chatswood are just 350m away, while Westfield Warringah Mall is just 2.2km away and Dee Why Beach is 3.8km away.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.