Breathtaking ocean panorama with versatile living
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction 14th August 2021
FIND. The polished frontage merely hints at the treasures within this recently refreshed architect-designed beauty. Perched on top of the peninsula, the home's sweeping ocean panorama has an unbeatable top-of-the-world feeling. The extensive view echoes an extensive list of inclusions for an executive-standard residence.
LOVE. Capturing the showstopping view is a wonderfully large balcony adored just as much for the amazing amount of northerly sunlight all year round. The balcony seamlessly combines with the living room via bi-fold doors; a dream backdrop for home living to lift and inspire every day of the year.
• The master suite is specifically positioned to capture the view beautifully, featuring a walk-in robe and handsomely renovated ensuite.
• The solar-heated pool also captures a prized northerly aspect to ensure maximum enjoyment, rounding off the list for deluxe home inclusions.
• The clever design continues outside where there is both plenty of lawn and open space as well as a sizable pool in the backyard; a huge advantage for this home.
• In the kitchen, the luxe Calacutta marble-look EarthStone benchtop was specifically chosen for its durability; perfect for a fuss-free cooking space.
• The oversized bedroom downstairs has so many potential uses including: A second living room, home gym, guest or in-law accommodation, teenage retreat, children's play area or even a pool party room.
LIVE. Set on one of the more exclusive streets of Beacon Hill, this home enjoys direct access to the main arterial road, Warringah Rd, to reach major destinations such as Chatswood, the CBD and is within minutes to the Northern Beaches hospital. Walk to school, playing fields and the scenic Governor Phillip Lookout all only around 700m away for convenient family-friendly beachside living.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.