Elevated & flexible living in quiet locale
FIND. Set on a tranquil street and elevated to capture treetop views and cool breezes, this flexible and low-maintenance home offers space and versatility as well as a teenage retreat or in-law accommodation. With a coastal style and colour palette, this solid family home centers around the living and dining zones. A custom-built bar area adjoining the dining will have this home appealing to the entertainer!
LOVE. A full-length balcony connected to the dining and living area allowing you to indulge in elevated alfresco dining, while the welcoming interiors combined with vaulted ceilings will have you loving the sense of space and natural light this home affords.
• Celestial ceilings, timber floors and a huge amount of natural light thanks to a north-easterly aspect come together to give this home an inviting ambience.
• The well-equipped kitchen features stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and soft-close cabinetry
• The sit-down bar area with plenty of storage overlooks the dining & alfresco space and will have you planning your next dinner party in no time.
• A second living area provides a nice breakout zone for kids to play in.
• Four bedrooms are spread out across the home and ensure privacy and quiet is provided when sleeping, while the master bedroom complete with a large ensuite flows out to the back yard.
• The main bathroom is also stylishly appointed with a frameless walk in shower and double headed rain showerhead.
• Offering a low-maintenance backyard, a front balcony as well as a front of house patio – there is no shortage of spaces to entertain, enjoy a meal, or grab some quiet time.
• Down below, a separate studio provides the perfect space for a teenage retreat or for when family and friends come to stay.
• There is a double lock-up garage with plenty of inbuilt storage, as well as off-street parking for two. Extensive under-house storage is also a huge plus.
LIVE. This quiet location strikes the perfect balance between offering convenience and a sense of peace. Warringah Mall is a 5-minute drive down the road, bus stops and schools are within walking distance, and there are numerous beaches and dining options within a few minutes' drive, including those at Dee Why & Collaroy. Chatswood, the CBD and Manly are also easily accessible.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.