Solid Family Home with Expansive Views
FIND. Positioned at the top of one of Beacon Hill's most sought after cul-de -sacs, this solid brick home provides the perfect vantage point to enjoy 180-degree ocean and district views from Narrabeen Lake to the iconic Long Reef headland and across to Curl Curl. With generous interiors and multiple living areas, it comfortably accommodates an established or growing family.
LOVE. The sunlit living and dining spaces, wrapped in wide-spanning near new commercial grade double glazed windows, which showcase your stunning views.
• The open floor plan from the kitchen to the casual dining area and out to the main living and formal dining zone.
• The recently renovated eat-in kitchen complete with stone benchtops, ample cabinetry space with soft close feature as well as induction cooktop and stainless steel Smeg appliances, oven with pyrolytic feature.
• The bonus living space downstairs providing versatility to set up as a rumpus, fifth bedroom, guest accommodation or even an opportunity to achieve a rental income stream.
• The master bedroom is spacious and offers floor-to-ceiling robes while leafy outlooks deliver a tranquil ambience. The remaining three bedrooms also feature wardrobes.
• There is a bathroom on both levels, the upper level with separate toilet both in great condition but provide exciting scope for cosmetic upgrade.
• Internal access from the oversized LUG and under house, providing generous storage options, and ample space downstairs for a dedicated laundry room with a WC also featuring.
• Golden timber floors throughout, high ceilings, and a low maintenance backyard that offers sunny outdoor entering spaces.
LIVE. Positioned in a peaceful cul-de-sac, up the road from a reserve and a short distance from multiple beaches, schools, Warringah Mall, the new Northern Beaches Hospital as well as easy access to B-line buses to Manly, the CBD as well Chatswood, this is a location that offers convenience in spades.
Land Size: 645m2