Sophisticated lower duplex with superb outdoor entertaining
FIND. This fully renovated lower duplex offers wonderfully spacious interiors and private outdoor entertaining spaces that are equal to those of a house. Set in a pocket of Beacon Hill that sits alongside the tranquil environs of Oxford Falls, this idyllic location offers a relaxed and peaceful lifestyle, while also being just a short drive away from beaches and shops at Manly, Dee Why as well as Warringah Mall.
LOVE. Having being tastefully refreshed and modernised, there is very little that needs to be done to improve this easy-care home. The generously proportioned layout delivers over-sized living and outdoor entertaining areas that are north-facing and very private.
• Enormous living area with lots of natural light, reverse-cycle air-conditioning and polished pine floors. There is generous space for dining and entertaining, as well as a conveniently placed study nook.
• Uber-stylish bathroom with a heated towel rail, freestanding bath and rainfall shower with frameless glass.
• Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, stone counters, Smeg gas cooking and dishwasher.
• A spacious north-facing entertainer's deck flows from the kitchen area, and includes plenty of space for a full dining setting, plus a gas bayonet for the BBQ. It steps down to a private and enclosed garden, ideal as a child's play space and for pets.
• The laundry room is well placed for external access and includes an adjoining WC, and there is further storage space under the house.
• Three queen-sized bedrooms with built-in storage.
• There is a single lock-up garage with internal access, plus off-street parking for one other car.
LIVE. This leafy pocket of Beacon Hill is quiet and secluded and sits next to an expanse of stunning bushland at Oxford Falls. With the Wakehurst Parkway just around the corner, travel up and down the beaches is easy. Also close by are schools and parks, and it's just a short drive to Warringah Mall or to Manly for shopping, beaches and dining options.