Tranquil & Peaceful Living in Convenient Cul De Sac
FIND: A beautifully maintained cottage, nestled between a blooming front garden and an enchanting north facing backyard, offering four generously proportioned bedrooms, all with picturesque leafy outlooks. Providing the ultimate sanctuary, this character-filled home backs onto a peaceful nature reserve and has you feeling a million miles away from it all.
Love: A stroll through the whimsical front garden that leads you past a magnificent Jacaranda tree to enter this mid-century modern home. From the lounge, a stunning picture window perfectly frames the front garden where you can watch the seasons change, the plants bloom and the birds play.
• Backing onto a peaceful nature reserve, the north-facing backyard is a wonderland for children with plenty of space to spread out and explore. And for the adults, an open outdoor entertainer's area as well as an outdoor undercover space are both perfect spots to admire your surrounds.
• The bedrooms are all generously proportioned, while the master with ensuite evokes a magical tree-top house and will steal your heart.
• The kitchen and main bathroom are in original but immaculate condition and provide the perfect canvas for a before and after story.
• Plenty of storage both inside, outside and under the house, means you can store all your large valuables safely away, while a mancave, external laundry and off-street parking for one are all bonuses.
• The cul-de-sac location combined with your forest-like surrounds will have you forgetting you have neighbours, and the sounds of the babbling creek & birdsong are bliss.
LIVE: It's easy to see why this peaceful and leafy neighbourhood is loved by families. There are bush tracks nearby, it's a short walk to Beacon Hill Public School, and a quick drive to Westfield Warringah Mall and Dee Why and Collaroy beach.