North-facing Pittwater oasis with lush treetop views
FIND. Nestled into an idyllic green hillside and with the beauty of Pittwater at the door, this elevated family residence is an enchanting treetop retreat, hidden away from the world and surrounded by nature. This impeccable dual-level home features a choice of living areas and a number of alfresco terraces from which to enjoy stunning outlooks onto a thick blanket of treetops.
LOVE. The beauty of this home lies in the lush, leafy outlooks that are visible from almost every window, as well as the sense of tranquility and peace that is felt. While you could be anywhere, this is a convenient location close to shopping and dining hubs in Newport and Mona Vale, and is a sought-after address for those who love the fabulous Pittwater lifestyle.
- Superb indoor/outdoor flow with a number of nor-west facing decks
- Spacious free-flowing living zone with soaring cathedral ceilings flows out to a pergola-covered entertainer's terrace
- Second living area on lower level flows outwards to a large open deck
- Well-appointed timber kitchen
- Master bedroom with deck access and large built-ins
- Three additional bedrooms, two that offer terrace access
- Sleek modern bathroom with clawfoot bathtub and separate shower
- Additional shower bathroom with laundry facilities
- Study area with lush tropical outlook, ideal to work from home
- Potential to create a self-contained apartment/studio on lower level
- Easy access from the street into the double lock-up garage
- Ideal layout for families with older children or empty nesters
LIVE. Bayview is a quiet and serene suburb that radiates appeal to families as well as empty nesters. Locals love the many marina restaurants and cafes that dot along the foreshore walk, secluded Pittwater beaches and watersports in the immediate area, this is an idyllic place to live for those who love an active outdoor lifestyle. Ocean beaches as well as shopping and dining hubs in the neighbouring suburbs of Newport and Mona Vale mean this is a premium location with a lot to offer.
Water rates: Approx $148 pq
Council rates: Approx $425 pq
Size: Approx 1,138 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Chatswood, Manly and surrounds
- Buses to Macquarie University via Terry Hills
- Mona Vale village shops, cafes, restaurants and bars
- Mona Vale Hotel
- Warriewood Square
- Mona Vale Public School
- Pittwater High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- We love the Pittwater lifestyle, with watersports, lots of little secluded beaches nearby.
- Although it's very quiet, it's very close to shopping and dining options in town.
- The house is always filled with lots of natural light, and we love the incredible outlook onto trees and the birdlife in the area.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.