Huge block with approved DA in prized family location
FIND. Set on an expansive 809 sqm block in this prized family-friendly suburb, this undercapitalised gem in original condition offers a sought-after, rarely-found opportunity to renovate or take advantage of the block and approved DA to build a forever family home.
LOVE. Possessing excellent bones, the solid two storey full brick home encompasses a light, spacious and highly flexible floorplan with high ceilings and generously-proportioned rooms ripe for renovation. With approval to build a contemporary two-storey family home already in place, building a new home couldn't be easier.
• Spacious combined living/dining opening onto large elevated front porch
• Middle Harbour water cameos from family room and rear verandah
• Generous kitchen with stainless appliances, Bosch dishwasher and servery/counter opening to huge family room
• Remote double lock-up garage with internal access
• Expansive downstairs area offering multiple uses including bar and recreation area, teen retreat, rumpus and storage
• Downstairs wet area including laundry, bathroom, WC and storage
• In-ground swimming pool with paved, covered al fresco entertaining area
• Large family bathroom with separate bath and shower plus separate WC
• Three generous bedrooms
LIVE. Set on a premier Heights street, the home is conveniently located close to the primary school, buses and walking distance from the local shopping village. Manly and beaches are quickly accessed by car or bus and a short walk to Tania Park delivers you onto the popular coastal walk to Manly.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.