Retreat-style coastal living at its best
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. With a secluded, elevated setting affording an exceptional sense of privacy and tranquilly, this retreat-like home offers effortless family living and all-season entertaining. A wonderful fusion of natural light and free-flowing spaces, this beautiful home delivers a relaxed, stylish haven the whole family will adore.
LOVE. From the moment you step inside, the overwhelming feeling is warm, welcoming and the very essence of 'home'. Bright open spaces and stunning outdoor living and entertaining zones deliver the seamless indoor/outdoor flow that works so well for family life, while generous bedrooms on both levels offer the option of multi-generational living.
• Gated video-intercom, back-to-base alarm and remote garage
• Sleek gas kitchen with Corian benchtops, Miele dishwasher and new water filter purifying system
• Terraced gardens with remote controlled lighting, water feature, automated irrigation and shed/workshop
• Expansive casual living with cathedral ceiling and bespoke joinery
• Wraparound merbau deck and gas-heated oversized plunge-pool with jets
• Generous second living/media room flowing out onto deck
• Downstairs guest suite with luxe hotel-style ensuite with freestanding bath
• Spacious master suite with built-in robes, private sunny terrace and chic ensuite
• Two additional double bedrooms upstairs with built-ins and ceiling fans
LIVE. This stunning home is within a short walk of from both Tania Park, Forty Baskets Beach, Davis Marina and North Harbour Reserve. Family-friendly Balgowlah Heights offers an appealing village feel with a thriving set of local shops and the home offers easy access to schools, parks and reserves as well as express bus transport.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.