Solid family home in prime cul de sac location of Balgowlah Heights
* In a highly desirable area of Balgowlah Heights, this lovingly maintained family home is just meters from the cul-de-sac with hidden Heathcliff Reserve and it's sweeping views towards Manly. Enjoy many pursuits with friends and family - walk the dogs up at Dobroyd Reserve while children kick a ball, fly a kite or play in the park and easily stroll down to Reef Beach or Forty Baskets to cool off when the weather is warmer.
* This home is immaculate and of solid brick construction. In a fantastic corner position, a sweeping driveway leads off Heathcliff Crescent to the front entrance. Access to a double lock up garage is from Concise Street offering plenty of storage for surfboards, bikes, tools, wine or even a runabout for days on the harbour!
* Functional and practical throughout with a neat kitchen and sunken formal living and dining areas, this home also offers a second informal dining area and separate 2nd living area capturing all day sun and accessing a north-facing balcony.
* The three bedrooms are large with built-ins and the 2nd living area could easily be converted and used as an additional bedroom depending on your requirements.
* Secure this address and live comfortably in a practical family home with plenty of scope to add your personal touches at a later stage. You will love the cul-de-sac and great position of this home - so close to all the great amenities that this end of Balgowlah Heights offers. Enjoy!