Grand family entertainer - blue-ribbon setting
* Quality homes of this proportion are rarely available in what is widely considered to be one of Balgowlah Height's premier streets.
* Impressive in both scale & design, this classic contemporary tri level residence is perfectly configured for family living & entertaining with a choice of living areas designed to suit every occasion.
* Set behind established gardens and enjoying a perfect NE rear aspect, the home is ideally situated in a highly prized family setting, a level stroll to Balgowlah Heights village & public school.
* Designed with an emphasis on fluid indoor/outdoor living, the airy interiors of the home flow seamlessly together and it enjoys an abundance of natural light throughout the day.
* The main level incorporates multiple living zones, centred around a sun filled casual living & dining room with gourmet European appointed gas kitchen and polished French Beech flooring. The informal living opens out to a deep entertainers terrace with electric shade awning, overlooking the sparkling solar-heated pool, ideal for alfresco dining.
* Further living areas on this level include a gracious sitting room and elegant formal dining room with glass bay window.
* Accommodation comprises five double bedrooms, with 4 bedrooms situated on the upper level, all with built-in robes. Bathed in sunlight, the sumptuous master retreat provides sufficient space for its own living area, and incorporates a skylit dressing room and enormous granite-finished spa ensuite with coastal vistas.
* Capturing the never-to-be-built-out views, the stunning master suite opens to its own private terrace with spectacular views stretching over Manly and to the ocean horizon.
* The versatile lower level features a fabulous living area with home theatre zone and entertaining space opening through bi-folds to a deep undercover area and out to the solar-heated pool. Accessed internally or separately, it's ideal for those seeking private teen or in-law accommodation, or the flexibility to repurpose as a home office space.
* The home is well serviced by four immaculate bathrooms and a large laundry/utilities room, plus there is masses of storage space, reverse cycle air conditioning, gas heating, surround sound and alarm security, and an auto gated driveway with undercover parking for four cars.
* Desirably located, it's a leisurely stroll to parklands, the harbour foreshore and idyllic boutique beaches, and only minutes to the cosmopolitan hub of Manly.