Substantial family home with granny flat
* Surrounded by prestige family homes in a prized community setting, this solid double brick freestanding home is set on a generous 572sqm on one of Balgowlah Heights' premier streets.
* Secluded from the street behind a gorgeous manicured garden, it's set over two levels and features a sequence of fluid living spaces bathed in sunlight opening out to a sequence of outdoor entertaining areas.
* Featuring a flexible layout ideal for a family's changing needs, it features a separate self-contained apartment ideal as teen accommodation or granny flat offering home + income potential.
* Well defined living areas offer flexibility of use and include a spacious living room overlooking the gardens and opening to a north facing entertainer's terrace, a dining room and sunlit study or ideal media/sitting room.
* The gardens create a wonderful outlook from the living areas and feature a large child-friendly lawn with centrepiece magnolia tree and evergreen surrounds with ample room for a pool (STCA).
* A charming gas kitchen with Smeg appliances leads out to an east facing breakfast courtyard and private rear garden with level child-friendly lawn.
* Upstairs accommodation comprises generous bedrooms, two capturing elevated district views with harbour glimpses and two fitted with built-in robes.
* The private studio apartment features a living area, gas kitchen, double bedroom and full bathroom and offers scope to easily incorporate into the main home to extend the living space.
* The property is serviced by two bathrooms including an Art Deco style family bathroom with separate W.C. and a laundry room and features a lock-up garage plus additional off street parking.
* An easy stroll to the sought-after Balgowlah Heights Primary and charming village shop with transport to the city and Manly at the door, its moments to Clontarf and Castle Rock Beach, Tania Park and harbour walks.